Back to the Future: Looking Back to Propel Us Forward!
Please join us as we celebrate 10 years of serving the State of South Carolina, by collaborating with Employers and Providers to bring to address the healthcare issues that are facing South Carolina today. With a combination of National and Local expert speakers we will explore the latest innovations in reforming the healthcare system to better serve our community.
View and Download 2016 Presentations
- Back to the Future
- The Future of Employment-Based Health Benefits
- Lost in Translation: Healthcare Utilization by Low-Income Workers Receiving Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
- South Carolina Hospital Association: The State of Health Care
- The Role of the Employer: A Strategy for Controlling Healthcare Costs and Improving Quality
Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 from 8:00am to 3:00pm (EDT)
TD Center, 1 Exposition Drive, Greenville, SC
- Kathy Schwarting, MHA – Palmetto Care Connections
- Larry Schor – Medecision
- Bruce Sherman, MD, FCCP, FACOEM – Population Health Managment for the RightOpt Private exchange
- Thornton Kirby – South Carolina Hospital Association
- Paul Fronstin – Employee Benefit Research Institute